At Collectrite Paralegal Services Professional Corporation (CPS) , we focus on serving our client’s litigation needs with integrity while achieving the best possible results in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
CPS is licensed through the Law Society of Upper Canada, our governing body, and we are members in good standing.
Small Claims Court
• Drafting and filing of Claims, Defense's and Defendant’s Claims
• Attendance at Pre-Trials / Settlement Conferences
• Preparation and attendance on Motions
• Preparation and attendance at Trials
Enforcement of Judgments
• Garnishments – bank accounts, wages, contracts
• Writs of Seizure and Sale – Land or Personal Property
• Judgment Debtor Examinations
• Skip Tracing, Private Investigators
• Judgments and Orders from the Landlord and Tenant Board, or other tribunals
Superior Court Matters
CPS utilizes the professional expertise of trusted Corporate Lawyers to assist our clients with Superior Court Matters.
Please contact our office for additional information!
Collectrite Paralegal Services Professional Corp
Mike Andrews, Licensed Paralegal & President
Kristin Andrews, Licensed Paralegal
Golden Horseshoe - Hamilton Office
21 Hunter Street East, Suite 104
Hamilton On L8N 1M2
Mississauga 905-363-2550 x 204
1-877-266-6686 x 204
Waterloo-Wellington Region - Kitchener Office
100 Lancaster Street East
Kitchener, ON N2H 1M8
519-578-8800 x 204